The program supports cultural cooperation, scientific exchanges and research, education, youth exchanges and cross-border cooperation.
The aim of the Fund is to support the cooperation of countries from the Visegrad Group: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and Ukraine. Moreover, the integration of countries with the European Union is important. In the projects, the following are of particular value: innovation, regional dimension, youth, sustainable development.
- Culture and shared identity
- Education and capacity building
- Democratic values, media
- Public policy and institutional partnerships
- Scientific exchanges and research cooperation
- Local development, entrepreneurship, tourism
- Social development