Duration: August 1, 2018 – November 30, 2018
Partner: Group Humanity Sweden
Young people gathered 36 passionate people aged 18-30 from 2 countries (Poland, Sweden), ready to create a theater show in sign language about the evolution of their rights in their own countries, about democracy, solidarity, about common values, about what is important for the Deaf .
- protection of the dignity of human rights
- social inclusion of disabled people and counteracting discrimination
- shaping pro-European attitudes: solidarity, democracy, tolerance, respect for the weaker individual
- strengthening European belonging
- European integration (able-bodied people with the disabled)
- increasing intercultural awareness (with an emphasis on sign language culture)
The performance “Hear my voice!”, video adaptation of the performance; social inclusion of deaf people in cultural and social life, increasing communication skills, acquiring the ability to use PJM, SJM and IS, shaping the attitude of tolerance and respect for human rights, increased activity of young people in social and cultural life, social sensitization, strengthening international cooperation.
The project is co-financed by the Erasmus + program of the European Union.